[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 00:03:37 UTC 2014

Yea!  I will be taking that one!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Lisamaria Martinez
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 1:17 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting

Cindy,

I love your idea.

Joyce, I wanted to do another class following my first email crochet
class back in November. I'd like to keep it as an email class that
builds on the first class. but then again, I'm happy to take a half
tstep back and help any new, new people. I taught the chain stitch and
the single crochet stitch. So this next class I can do the hdc, dc,
and tc stitches. I can also review crocheting in rounds.

LM

On 3/24/14, Zimmer, Cindy <cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov> wrote:
> I have an idea for the advanced crochet members of the group.  I was
> thinking about these cute mini refrigerator magnets or pins that are
holiday
> related.  I have a book of patterns that are quick and fairly easy to make
> if you know all the stitches.
>
> What I was thinking was that if anyone wanted to make some of them  and
> donate them to the group, we could then sell them for $1.00   or a very
> reasonable price at convention.  Would anyone be interested?
>
> Thanks,
> Cindy Z.

On
> Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
> Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:13 PM
> To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
> Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting
>
> I am looking for someone to teach some crocheting classes.  We need  phone
> classes and possibly an email class.    We need beginners  and some
>
> type of classes/projects.
>
> As soon as I get my voice back I plan on doing some chat type  classes.
> They will be announced on the list and might not even be put on  the
> calendar.
>  I need to work this out with Cindy.
>
> Terry P., please will you accept the job of posting Monday Night chat or
> chat information twice a week to the list with the times, phone numbers
and
> info  regarding the chat.  It does work out best if a notice can go out
the
> middle of the week before the chat and a day before the chat.  That is why
> tried doing it on Wednesday and over the weekend before the Monday chat.
>
> Joyce  Kane

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/cindy.zimme
r%40nebraska.gov

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lmartinez21