[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 25 01:07:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am a maybe about helping with making these small crocheted items.  I've
got a lot going on right now with just coming back from guide dog school,
dealing with my own health problems, all of the things that go along with
having a child who is a senior in high school and volunteering on the PTA
All Night Graduation Party for the over 600 grads in my daughter's class.
But these sound like just the thing I need to keep my hands busy while I am
sitting around and waiting or traveling.  Keep me informed about what is
happening with this.

Thanks,
Annette