[Nfb-krafters-korner] the kinds of hints only Henrietta can come up with

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 02:28:48 UTC 2014

Not sure this is kids stuff but I thought quite cute and super easy.

I saw in a email today to glue a rock on the top of a medicine bottle and bury it in the dirt. Keep a spare key in the bottle.

Gary, came home with a cute mirror project the other day.  he is in a day program for disabled adults. They took a small round mirror and clipped clothes pins all around it. Each pin touching the last. They used the tab from a can of soda glued on the back of one of the clothespins to use as a hanger. That alone seems like a tip to remember.

Next they glued small trinkets on the edges of some of the pins. It turns out to be a very nice hanging mirror decoration. Also very easy. Looks like  an adult project with the simplicity of a kids activity.
Henrietta