[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille cards update, please

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:02:46 UTC 2014

Terry, I think making the cards is the easy part, and we will have them for
convention in July.  .  We need to be sure Theresa is healthy enough to deal
with the crafts.  Lisamaria and I talked once, and I think she is happy to
take the lead.  We still have three months until convention.  Our state
convention is this weekend, so it is my priority right now.

Ramona