[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille cards update, please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 03:57:53 UTC 2014

I have the cards that Lisa Maria made.  I am not sure how many of them
there are.  Please let me know where I should send them too.  There  are no
envelopes for these cards and I will send them along to where they need  to be
for the next step.  They have the pictures Brailled on the  front.

Please keep us posted on the progress of all of this.  So we can cheer  you
on...

Please also let all of us know kinda if we have some crafts that might be
appropriate to include in the cards, who should we send them too.  Please
also let us know what type of pictures you are using, so if we think up
something and make up a few crafts that we think would go cool in a particular
picture.

Let's keep the ideas and chat coming.

In a message dated 3/25/2014 10:54:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,