[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet and kniting items seen while away on a r...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 04:09:59 UTC 2014

Susan,

Please your opinion here.  Do you like the new yarns how they work up  with
these larger needles?  I never used several strands like more then 2  or 3
as I was afraid it would just feel bulky and use an awful lot of yarn to
complete a project.  Yet I don't care for holey loose stitches as they can
snag and totally ruin something.

Do you like using a larger crochet hook or larger knitting  needles?

In a message dated 3/25/2014 8:06:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,