[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille cards update, please

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 26 17:22:47 UTC 2014

Cindy,
I am only jumping in here for a reply. The cards are going to be a trail for
convention to see if they sell and what does or does not sell, the committee
then must make decisions after convention as to cost and how to continue
this project. It is so great we have ladies and the guys on our list willing
to help and try doing things to see if something will work. It is so great
that there is such positive attitudes that we can do things if everyone
helps and takes a part. I am an oldie but a goodie here and it is nice to
see KK expanding, growing and touching new things and trying new ideas, we
have come a long way baby.
Terry K