[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille cards update, please

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:55:32 UTC 2014

Hello Cindy S,

This year we are planning to sell the cards at the convention and see how it goes,, trial balloon
if you will. If they sell well, then we will consider branching out. There are issues with sending
braille cards through the mail,(post office requirements) that would need to be addressed, as well
as exactly how to sell the cards on the web. but this is for the future at this point.
I know that if I were planning to go to convention, I would certainly stop by to see the final
product.

Cathy F