[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet hooks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 19:25:35 UTC 2014

Here is a link to the size "S" hook.  I purchased 2 sets of plastic
crochet hooks here on overstock.com.  So I now have all crochet sizes up to  and
including size P from the smallest one that is plastic A?  They came in  a
plastic pouch case and I am happy with all of them.

Here is the size S one too.

For the 2 sets I paid under $30 something like $12 each set  plus the
shipping was cheap.

I do prefer using the crochet hook that has a padded handle and that is a
flat padded handle.  Easier with my arthritis hands to hold and it does
make a difference using it.  I have purchased those hooks in the more  popular
sizes that I use more often as they cost around $6 for each hook.

Pickung up the complete set of hooks I am happy with as I can try out
different sizes and adjust or know I will have the size I need to get
started.FFor the larger set that I believe had 5 hook sizes in which I paid less
then $15 with shipping, I had picked up one or two of these larger size hooks
Size P  and I paid $3 each plus shipping from Hobbie Lobby.