[Nfb-krafters-korner] Information for scrunchy chat next week

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:58:35 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I just want to give you an update on the scrunchy class for next week.
It is not going to be a formal telephone class where you sign up on
the website, but a chat where you just call in and join in the fun.
The pertinent information for the hair scrunchy is below. Please come
to the chat if you are available as it's a super fun and easy project
to make!
If you have any questions, please do let me know; I've included my
email address at the bottom.

name of class: Simple Hair Scrunchy on the Loom
Brief description: This is a telephone class. You will learn how to
make a simple hair scrunchy using a small round loom, a ponytail
holder/hair tie and a little bit of yarn. Knowledge of how to cast on
and bind off and the e-wrap is helpful, but these things will be
covered during the chat.

date: Thursday April 3
time: 8:00 PM ET, 7:00 PM CT, 6:00 PM MT, 5:00 PM PT
Email address: minh.ha927 at gmail.com

supplies needed:
1.	24-peg blue knifty knitter round loom or similar style loom
2.	Loom tool
3.	1 skein of worsted weight yarn
4.	1 thick ponytail holder/hair tie
Notes: To add pizzazz to the project, choose a fun novelty yarn such
as eyelash or glittery yarn.

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence