[Nfb-krafters-korner] Information for scrunchy chat next week

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:21:34 UTC 2014

I am looking forward to this class. I never thought I would be able to do
anything with yarn because attempts to learn to knit and crochet didn't go
very well. I love the loom and hope there will be more classes. Thanks to
everyone for teaching the loom classes so far and I look forward to more
looming!

Take care,

Lucy