[Nfb-krafters-korner] Request for large needle Patterns..

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Thu Mar 27 21:10:12 UTC 2014

Deb, I did mean to say crochet and knitting patterns for large needle and
hooks, even one of each would help me get started.   It's nice that old
patterns are still kept and treasured even when the style of work goes out
of fashion for some people.  I have a very old book, quite tattered, but
from around 1900, very intricate and beautiful items like lace making etc,
Not sure anyone could make them today but the book is precious even if it's
not in good condition.

Thank you,. Cheers. Valerie