[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet hooks for the arthritis hands

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 15:51:21 UTC 2014

Clover is the one that puts out these crochet hooks that I have gotten that
 helps feel better for the arthritis hands or regular hands too.

My daughter just learned how to crochet and she told me her hands tend to
feel uncomfortable.  I got her a couple of the Clover hooks and sheloves
them.  She said that the hook part is a bit slippery, but the flat handle
helps her hands and she can hold on nicely without the hand tightening up or
feeling crampy.  The price is more for these crochet hooks like around $6
each, but I think they are worth it for me.  I am not sure what sizes they
come in, but I got some of the standard size ones like" G, H, J, K