[Nfb-krafters-korner] Denise S a question

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Mar 29 21:55:25 UTC 2014

Theresa,

All I know how to do is a cross, if you're okay with that.  Now, there are
different ways to do the cross, such as a narrow one or a thicker one or a
Greek cross in which all of the sides are equal.  You may have seen that
type before.  So, is this okay?  If so, I'll get busy and send them.  Thanks
for your address.

Regards,

Denise

P.S.:  I hope you're feeling well.  I guess we have several people on our
list that are sick.  I hope everyone is well but, especially you.