[Nfb-krafters-korner] new classes needed

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 01:41:36 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that we don't have many classes scheduled for spring this year. Joyce is eager for
one night chats, short one night classes, or more lengthy classes.

She has mentioned jewelry-making and crochet. Of course other loom knit or needle knit classes are
also welcome. In a recent meeting, Joyce and others have made plans to research two new craft ideas
for the Korner. But until those are ready, we need teachers to step up to help please.

Meanwhile, Minh, Theresa and I have classes coming up in April. Please remember to sign up for
those if you are interested.

Cathy