[Nfb-krafters-korner] new class ready for sign-up intro to macramé

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:18:19 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Please join my email macramé beginner’s class, now available for sign-up.

start date: May 5, 2014

sign up deadline: 04/24/2014

level: Beginner

requirements: None, come learn a new craft!

for macramé, how to prepare your cord for working and a number of the basic macramé knots. I will
offer future classes in making projects based on the knots learned in this class.

Sign up here:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/intro.html

Cathy F