[Nfb-krafters-korner] Frustrated!!!

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu May 1 05:44:00 UTC 2014

Are you using windows 8 by any chance? Have you clicked any link in an email
recently?

I ask this because I had to uninstall several things on my sister's computer
that were taking over her web browser. They were plug-ins (or might have
been extensions) in Firefox and it placed ads down the right side, left
side, and bottom of the browser window but they were not boxes you could
close. They actually obscured most of the page that you were trying to look
at. IF that sounds like what is happening (probably can happen in other
browsers that allow plug-ins or extensions) there were at least three things
that I got rid of. MegaBrowser was one of them and I think one of the others
mega store or something like that. It has been about three weeks so I can't
remember specifics at this point.

I have been on our website repeatedly today and have not come across
anything. Hopefully, this will provide you with some help.

Cindy S.