[Nfb-krafters-korner] Unable to pay dues

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri May 2 06:34:43 UTC 2014

I just checked and while a tad bit slow, it did take me directly to the
paypal page in both Firefox and Internet explorer. There is an edit box
directly before you get to the pay now button. Let me know if you are still
having problems. Also, if anyone else is having problems, please let me know
and I try to do some more checking.

Cindy S.