[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question re Membership

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 2 21:26:05 UTC 2014

Vallerie

You had paid for 2013 to 2014.  So you need to pay membership for 2014  to
2015, which we are collecting now.  Membership goes July to July, but we
have this early bird special that usually begins Around March 1.  For new
members they get 4 extra months of classes for their first time membership if
they pay as of March 1.

In a message dated 5/1/2014 7:57:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,