[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for Amy

Amy Sweigard marshy78 at cox.net
Fri May 2 22:06:41 UTC 2014

Hi Terry K

I will be teaching how to string the loom. As for the string you can either use sewing thread with the Indian beads which are the small seed beads or if you're using bigger beads you can use the beating wire. I like to use colored sewing string so I can braid the ends and finish the bracelet off this is just a preference. In class I will go over the different types of how to close the bracelet that will be in the second class.

Amy
Sent from my iPhone