[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing/quilting

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:02:45 UTC 2014

Hello again Joyce,
If you're thinking about creating a series of sewing classes as
opposed to a single class, you may want to split the series into two
sections; the absolute basics such as:
 how to cut fabric in a straight line, how to thread a needle, how to
make the different types of stitches, how to handle different types of
fabric. (I.e. if you're stitching polyester, are you going to stitch
it in a different way from the way you would stitch stretch cotton or
velvet?)

Section two could focus more on projects people would like from the
small scale hair bands and things I have in mind, to the dresses and
handbags other members want to make.

I hope I've helped and I apologise for this email being so long.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.