[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:16:12 UTC 2014

Joyce,

Sometimes I get your messages, and sometimes they go to spam . All of the
messages you send me personally I get. The list messages vary. So far what I
am seeing is this: some go only to spam, some end up in my KK folder like
they are supposed to, and some go to both spam and the KK folder. I have
told Gmail twice now that you are not spam, so I haven't a clue about this
weird behavior.

Cindy S.