[Nfb-krafters-korner] convention

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 5 18:08:09 UTC 2014

Terry,

You also need to check with the hotel regarding fees for packages.   They
could charge you for accepting a package and holding a package.  Our  state
affiliate sent a package down to Convention last year and it turned into a
big thing and cost the affiliate a bunch of money.  The affiliate will not
be selling doggie bisquets this year due to the expense of shipping and
expense  the hotel charged.

In a message dated 5/5/2014 1:45:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,