[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Sewing/quilting

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Mon May 5 20:52:41 UTC 2014

Annette and Terry,

Thanks for your help and concerns.  I do read braille, but I am not a fast
reader as I am not a native braille reader.  I do not have a refreshable
braille communication device. I will check with the  deafblind division of
the NFB and see what they can suggest.  In the meantime, will continue to
progress with the cochlear.  It is a slow process, but in time should be
helpful on the phone. I do check the classes being offered by email and will
sign up for any that interest me.

This is a great and diverse group.

Jewell