[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy wood chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:34:33 UTC 2014

I really enjoyed the chat. I am looking forward to "for sale day," so we can see what looms are on
Cindy's "oops shelf" for half off. I got a little hint the other day from my husband that I'd been
buying a lot of craft things lately and he hadn't got anything. so.... I agreed he could get a
pocket watch.
Hmm, wonder if I'll get something for mother's day this year. Chocolate is always welcome,
breakfast out would be awesome. No looms for me for mother's day.  but I have a cindwood 48 peg
oval/panel 14-inch with 5/8 inch pegs. My newest loom is a 24-inch oval-/panel with 104 pegs in a
1/2 inch gauge. I love them.
I like round looms and would like to get a 1/2 gauge round loom, but I'm not sure which one yet.

Cathy F