[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy wood chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 6 20:07:14 UTC 2014

OK you ladies out there who have gotten Cindy's looms, please which peg
spacing would you suggest, the 1/2" or the 5/8"   I don't like using  the
thick and quick yarn and I have gotten a few of the small round looms with  the
1/2" spacing.  I need to give the 3 wrap with the 1 over 2 strand  stitch to
see if I like that stitch better.

In a message dated 5/5/2014 11:35:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,