[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue May 6 21:30:36 UTC 2014

How cool is that!  Thanks David!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David F
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 3:28 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo

Dear Listers:

To anyone interested in learning two 8-braid styles of Kumihimo, please
reference the following item.

I have enjoyed emailing Kathy James, the owner of Primitive Originals; she
has gone amazingly above and beyond anything I could have expected.

By the way, last night we put the two sets of instructions for blind
braiders on our website. The button for them is in the left column. Round
braid 8-strand for beginners and the flat braid 8-strand. At the bottom of
the round braid, I mentioned your name and last initial...if that's not OK,
I'll remove it... if it hadn't been for our email conversations, I never
would have put those instructions together. Thanks.

It is she who should be thanked and I did.
And I'd like to mention Karen who also sent me information about square loom
braiding.  I shared some of that with Kathy figuring several heads were
better than one.  Thank you Karen,  Kathy James, Terrence, and everyone else
who has helped get the word out about Kumihimo.

www.primitiveoriginals.com

PS  Now to figure out how to glue end caps and not become Mr. Stuck Fingers!
Best