[Nfb-krafters-korner] CinDWood Crafts Loom Choices

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:23:38 UTC 2014

I really wanted to make it to the looms chat but I really had to study
for finals. I guess I can ask questions of those that were there. What
is the difference between the S loom and the universal loom? I want to
purchase one of the blanket ones to make afghans but I'm not sure
which one would be best.

Thanks,
Minh