[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed May 7 03:57:47 UTC 2014

Hi Minh,

Bracelets, necklaces, belts, straps, basically anything you might want a cord for. You can use
beads within the braid for even more variety as well as combinations of different-colored cord.
They have clasps and cord especially good for kumihimo that you can purchase on the site. I
purchased my loom there for the class we had here awhile back. You can also get the looms at
Walmart folks have said. A fun craft, you would probably enjoy it. looms are inexpensive, so give
it a try. As Karen has said, you won't find better instruction anywhere.
In the class we had here on the corner, the seven strand braid was taught, and it is even easier
than the eight strand braids.
Check the email archives, I am pretty certain that the seven strand braiding was described and
posted.

Cathy F