[Nfb-krafters-korner] friends at convention

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:16:51 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I will be attending convention this year. It will be nice to finally meet so
many of you that I have talked with on here. It has been a few years since I
have been, so it will be awesome to attend again. I also look forward to
some shopping at the crafters market. If you are selling at the crafters
market, please pack some purple items, that is what I am interested in!
<smile>

Take care,

Lucy