[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Christmas in August classes

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri May 9 21:50:18 UTC 2014

Well, I have an idea.  What about an oragamy project for Christmas?  I tried
oragamy once and didn't like it.  I recently attended a workshop at the
Society for the Blind, here in Sacramento, and one of the classes was
oragamy.  I decided to give it another try.  I made a boat and a tulip
flower.  I looked on the internet and found a site for Christmas decorations
but, I'm wondering if anyone knows of other patterns besides Christmas.

I know some of our members are proficient in oragamy.  Could someone teach a
Christmas tree?

Regards,

Denise