[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sorry I have been so MIA

Amanda Matheny via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 00:20:18 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I want to apologize for being so MIA. I introduced myself to you all
and then basically disappeared, but be assured I am still here. My
son, college, and a variety of other things have kept me insanely busy
lately. In the little spare time I do have, I've been watching some
old TV shows and working on my crafts at the same time. I've also been
working on updating my website. In fact, it has a handful of items
right now, all I currently have available, but I am working on
building the stock up. Feel free to check it out though at
www.craftyfrugalmom.com/store. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know
I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I actually expect things to
get a bit busier for a while before they finally begin to settle down
some, but just wanted to give an update. Hope everyone here has been
doing well.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom