[Nfb-krafters-korner] things are changed

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 02:07:50 UTC 2014

Since David Andrews changed things to make it better and for everyone who
was not getting emails from folks on Yahoo, AOL email things have changed a
bit  for me and not sure if it is for others.  Please do help us all out by
doing a simple thing.

Jaws use to read the email address from the person who was sending the
email when going thru  the list of email.  It is no longer doing  that.  Can
you please include your name at the end or somewhere so we know  who the email
is from,   but it would   be much easier if you  included your name or
initial. I can do a few key strokes to find out the email  address, but really I
have my "signature" set up and it just adds it in all my  emails.