[Nfb-krafters-korner] next 2 Monday Nights

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 02:36:48 UTC 2014

We do not have a chat planned for May 19 and May 26 is Memorial Day.   So
please let me know  if you have any ideas or topics you would enjoy a  Monday
night Chat on.

We will have on the first Monday in June a Chat on NFB Convention.  So  if
you never have gone to an NFB Convention and would like to learn more please
 come.  If it is going to be your first time going, show up and learn or
ask  your questions.

Announcement on this chat and hopefully other chats will be posted on our
website in the near future.