[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quick Books

slery via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 06:30:32 UTC 2014

No, They are different entities though they are both accounting
programs/services. With Fresh Books, you never install anything. On your
desktop, you run the program in your browser ( use Firefox). They also have
apps for the android and for the iPhone. The latest feature they just
released last week is that you can now export your data into a format for
your accountant to use in Quickbooks (if you happen to use an accountant)
They also have third party add-ons. I am personally waiting for an update to
the electronic signature to see if it is accessible (they currently only
offer a monthly plan and I am looking for a per signature price plan for
that particular add-on).

You can check them out at www.freshbooks.com.

Cindy S.
PS Their customer service is awesome.