[Nfb-krafters-korner] things are changed

David Andrews via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 20:30:55 UTC 2014

The list software changes the headers in messages a little, to make
them work with the new DMARC antispam protocol used by Yahoo, AOL,
and others.  Depending on your internet service provider, and mail
client, you may hear different things.  Also, the Reply and/or
Reply-all commands in your mail program may not work as they did before.

These things are unfortunate, but the least obtrusive way to solve
the mail delivery problem we, and other list providers were having
because of DMARC.

Dave