[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead loom?

Deb Trevino via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 20:55:13 UTC 2014

Just wondered if this loom will work for the upcoming class.

It is a long piece of plastic, probably 12-14 inches long, with a round peg sort of thingy about 2 inches from either end in the center and they look like thread or cord could be wrapped around them.  There is a metal piece that can hook into holes that are just inside the peg just described.  The very ends of the loom look like thread could be wrapped around from front to back.  In order to get the metal piece into the holes, the plastic piece would have to be bent slightly, just enough to bow it slightly.

Does this sound like what I need?  Thanks.

Oh yeah, I got it from hobby lobby for around $10.00.  I am concerned because the only assembly would be bending the plastic to accommodate the metal piece.  It came with no beads but had a needle threader and beading needles.

---