[Nfb-krafters-korner] Types of classes

Deb Trevino via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 21:01:59 UTC 2014

Of course both types of classes have there strong points.  Phone classes
give us the chance to know one another but email classes allow flexibility
of time to work on projects.  The one last night that was a phone
chat/class, which I bought the rubber band loom for, is a good example.
Encouragement and relaxation are naturally part of a phone class.

Information could always be emailed following pone classes, I guess.