[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: sorting mail: was things are changed

Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 01:12:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have more than three email addresses, all for different purposes. So what I have done is to
create rules so that outlook will place incoming messages in different email inboxes for me. I can
have a folder for each account, and do, however, I have refined it much more than that. For
example, with my flowersandherbs account, I have a krafter's korner box, a loom class box, a
macramé class box, a friends box for other flowersandherbs mail. Then for my other accounts I have
other boxes,  such as a shopping receipts box, different newsletter boxes etc. I also have
different saved mail folders fall different things. this way I can read what I want when I want. It
is easy to find things that way. the search boxes in every  windows 7 folder including email
further makes it easy to find what I want.

There are changes in Gmail, but I must say that I am so relieved that basic HTML view is back. I
wasn't able to read my email for a while when standard view was the only view available. So things
aren't all bad. <smile>

well, time to go check on some other mail.
Cathy F