[Nfb-krafters-korner] Email classes and a suggestion that might or might not be a help.

slery via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 06:33:43 UTC 2014

We suggest teachers to use subject lines such as lesson 1 or step 1 so that
students can easily identify which emails are lessons and which ones are
student responses (as indicated by having Re: in front). This allows
students to read comments for a particular step if they are having problems
or delete others comments until the next step.

Hopefully, you will see some version of this once everyone has "checked
in/responded they are here" and the class gets into full swing.

Cindy S.