[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Wordiness in Jaws

Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 14:02:50 UTC 2014

Hi David,
Get a Mac. <teasing smile> The mail  program on the Mac allows you to read messages by whatever
column heading you want without the need to hear all the other chatter. So when I arrow down
through the from column I here only people's names.
the only outlook option is to tell outlook which column you'd prefer  it to read first, so for
example, I have told it I would like to hear the subject line first, so as soon as I hear that, I
can press control and not bother with the other chatter.
Not an ideal solution I know, that's why I prefer reading my mail on the mac.
Cathy  F