[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day Cindy's Oops list

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 01:57:37 UTC 2014

CinDWood  Crafts-  OOPS LIST  May 2014
Please send  questions and orders directly to:
These are looms  with slight blemishes or were knocked off their shelves
and got a small crack  that was repaired with glue and wood putty.  They are
still sturdy and will work fine  but are not in #1 shape.  They are
available for a discounted price, plus shipping.
They will sell on  a first come first serve basis.  Email me what loom you
would like and I will tell you how to send the  payment and the loom is
yours.
The large quantity  of 22 peg preemie hats are because they were suppose to
be sized a little bigger  than my 20 peg preemie loom ¾ inch gauge, but
instead of making the ring bigger,  the programmer just moved the pegs closer
together and added two.  He cut me 30 of them that way so they  have just sat
on my shelf as an oops.  There is no damage to them.  They are being
offered at a discounted  price.
Looms available  and discounted price:  shipping  price in the USA only,
1)    Preemie hat 22 peg, ¾ inch gauge-price- $7  -(30  available)
Shipping $5 flat rate envelope
2)    60 inch S loom afghan- (these are not the universal, just regular 2
row panel in the S shape)-  price-$35    (2  available )   shipping is  $20
3)    36” oval panel loom ½ inch gauge,  price  $ $25   (1 available)
shipping  $10
4)    12 inch scarf loom ½ inch gauge- price-$10  (1 available)  shipping
$7
5)    12 inch scarf loom 5/8 inch gauge- price-$10  (1 available)  shipping
$7
6)    Adult Lg hat loom- ¾ inch gauge- price $13  (1 available)  shipping
$7
7)    Adult loom- ½ inch gauge- price $12  (1 available)  shipping $7
8)    Youth 34 peg hat loom ¾ inch gauge  Price $10  (2 available)
shipping $7