[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention meeting times

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 20:34:59 UTC 2014

Tuesday, July 1,  2014 2013):
Noon  - 6:00 pm—CRAFT SHOW  & DEMONSTRATIONS
Room  name
If  you are interested in crafts and appreciate hand-made items, this is
the place  to be! Come and meet some very talented Federation crafters and
purchase their  beautiful items for sale. Joyce Kane, President, NFB Krafters
Division
And
Wednesday, July 2,  2014 2013):
7:00 - 9:00 pm—NFB  KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING
Room name
Join us to hear about  our telephone conference classes taught by
blind/visually impaired crafters and  learn about our new email classes; become a
paid member and take as many classes  as you would like from July to July.
Joyce Kane,  President