[Nfb-krafters-korner] Going to Convention we need help

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 21:15:34 UTC 2014

For those of you who are going to NFB Convention.

I am looking for someone to help and be contact person for our table in the
 exhibit hall.  I will pick up the paper work for the exhibit hall and you
need to meet up with me on July 2nd.  You need to be in charge of getting
folks to sign up to sit at the table for the time and days we want to be
open.  I will be there July 2nd most of the day, but I need a break for
supper and to prepare for our meeting.

We are also looking for folks to sit in the exhibit hall and as soon as I
get a volunteer to be in charge of the exhibit hall table please let this
person  know along with me.  The more that volunteer the less amount of time
we  will need you to cover the table.  We will have printed information and
hopefully Braille information about the NFB Krafters Korner to pass out.
We hope to have the cards and maybe some small items to sell at the table too
 for the division.    Please help out and donate an hour or two,  to help
us out.