[Nfb-krafters-korner] need help at Convention

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 16:41:33 UTC 2014

I am looking for    some help at Convention in Orlando

July 1 12 noon to 5 PM need help during craft show at make and take craft
table.[help folks make a craft and talk about Krafters Korner and help sell
items for the NFB Krafters Division.
July 2nd exhibit hall table.  I am not sure what time it opens but I  think
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.  I will be there at least until 3 p.m.  So  need a break
for lunch and a person to help at the table.  We will have  handouts and
will be selling cards and items donated to the division.
July 3rd Exhibit  hall all day
We need coverage at least 2 people all day.

Please be sure to contact Theresa and schedule some time to help out an
hour or two would be appreciated.
Theresa's email is:  _tct71887 at gmail.com_ (mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com)

Joyce