[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cathy, class

Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 18:41:14 UTC 2014

Hi Terry and anyone else interested,

The loom knit potholder phone class is scheduled for Friday at 8 eastern and
will only be one session. I will remind you about it again next week, but do
sign up if you haven't already done so. I really liked this potholder/hot
pad pattern. I used two strands of cotton-ease yarn on a 5/8 inch gauge loom
for my first hot pad and really liked the fluffy feel of the yarn and am
happy to report that it will not melt underneath a casserole dish just taken
out of the oven. I plan to make a potholder with you in class using 100%
cotton yarn and a cindwood loom.
Note to self: I will have to check how many pegs to use to get a six-inch
potholder on that loom and decide whether or not to use two strands of yarn
So folks get set for an easy and quick project for summer.
Cathy F