[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded bracelet on a loom class question

Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 04:06:25 UTC 2014

Hello,
Thanks goes out to Amy for teaching me me and others a new skill. Of course
for Terry K it was a fond childhood memory revisited. It seemed as though
many of us were all thumbs tonight, but we sure had a good time.

I have a question. I have switched from elastic cord and am trying some 28
gauge wire. I have the loom properly threaded and seven beads attached to a
ninth wire on the edge. The beads have been laid over the eight cords, but I
need to be reminded how to go back through the beads. Do I go through all
eight beads from underneath at one swoop, or weave the wire up and down
through the eight cords.

Thanks for any help. I know it was discussed, but I can't remember this
part.

By the way, the wire does work much easier than sewing thread, but the
tricky part for me will be attaching a closure. I have done it only once
before.

Cathy F