[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety Pin Beading

David F. via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 08:52:57 UTC 2014

Hello, Listers:
I feel a little stupid.  I was looking at my safety pin beading purchase.  I
think I got a votive candle and a suncatcher.  I think each item was $20.

I just assumed that the directions were inside.  They are not.  Yipes!  Are
they online at the website?

Or maybe I got 2 catchers and 2 candles.  I observed a big ziplock bag, a
mother, and 2 baby ziplocks.  I thought each baby had one project. I noticed
some safety pins and 8 mm faceted beads and wire.

Help.  Help.  Help.