[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminders

Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 17:39:46 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

In case you have not notice, time is growing short. We are fast approaching
June and also time to get ready for convention. This reminds me of the old
saying, "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party"
now I realize we are not all men, but hope you will follow the idea. Since
November we have all been preparing for convention and fund raising
opportunities. The list has been very quiet lately about this, there has not
been any up dates on the craft braille cards, and the contest for Christmas
in August membership. A few of us got together with Cindy's help to learn to
make magnets to donate to sell. Well circle the wagons, gather the cookies
and prepare for the challenge. I hope the committee had the opportunity to
get the cards ready, that the crafts were provided for them. I certainly
hope if you are reading this, YOU have sent in your membership to the
contest, and spoke to someone else about joining as that deadline approaches
quickly. I am presently working on my magnets to send off, are you? There is
something listed above that you can have a part off to help KK keep moving
on this year. If you can not do the above you can Donate to KK for all the
wonderful classes you have already taken or about to take. The convention is
not the end but the start so please review your plans and jump, run, or call
to help KK raise some funds this summer. Getter Done!

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chairperson