[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing/quilting

David Andrews via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 01:55:55 UTC 2014

I could be wrong here -- but I used to date a big time quilter, and
as I recall, quilting is what most people use to describe the whole
process of making a quilt.  But, the front or top is composed   of
pieces sewn together, I think this is called patching.  The top is
then put together with a back and filling, and combining the three is
called quilting, I think.

I am sure you all will correct me if I am wrong, and I couldn't do it
to save my life.

Dave